Research has always been central to the work of CTL/CTLup. Everything comes from our research, carried out nationally and above all internationally, within the programmes of the European Union (Quadro, Horizon 2020, ERASMUS +, Horizon Europe Programmes), the World Bank and the UN.
The research on transport is carried out with a multidisciplinary approach, integrating a multiplicity of competencies made available by different Departments of the Faculty of Engineering, not only in the transport and logistics field but also in the mechanical, telecommunications and computer science ones.
We have taken part, and continue to do so at present, in a very high number of projects, also as Coordinator in some of them. We have developed the ability to coordinate projects from the scientific, technical and administrative levels, as confirmed by the international awards received.
Specific services provided:
- Research and development activity
- Preparation of proposals/bids for national and international projects
- Coordination of international consortia
- Technical and administrative reporting for research projects
- Support to industrial technological innovation processes